Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is the game that confirms the reign of the sage Modern Combat as the best FPS games for portable devices. Yes, it’s similar to Modern Warfare both name and game, and that’s good.
It’s amazing, specially when played on a Samsung Galaxy SII. Graphics make it look better than any other FPS for mobile phones, the story is good enough and multiplayer is simply excellent.
It offers a campaign mode divided in 13 missions placed in different locations between Pakistan and Los Angeles in which we’ll pilot helicopters, drive trucks and, of course shoot using a good range of weapons to kill all those enemies.
This game requires 1.37 GB of free storage space. Free Direct Download new version from ReXdl
Modern Combat 3 Fallen Nation The best smartphone FPS series returns with even higher intensity and apocalyptic battles.
PocketGamer: “A stellar combination of graphics, entertaining action, and robust multiplayer.”
The best, most realistic smartphone FPS series returns with even higher intensity and an apocalyptic battle for the freedom of the United States, for one or more players.
BE THE HERO OF AN EXPLOSIVE SOLO CAMPAIGN
- Fight through a 13-mission campaign from Los Angeles to Pakistan.
- Witness multiple memorable moments thanks to AAA scenario-scripting.
- Experience different types of gameplay: escort, destroy, helicopter, 4×4 chase, etc.
LIVE THE MOST IMMERSIVE REAL WAR EXPERIENCE
- The deepest and most intuitive FPS gameplay on smartphones improved once again, now with a sprint and slide feature.
- Gaze upon next-gen GFX that allow for an unprecedented rendering of environments.
- Improved SFX and voice acting will immerse you in an apocalyptic scenario.
ENJOY WHAT IS SIMPLY THE BEST MULTIPLAYER ON SMARTPHONES
- Enter battles for up to 12 players in 6 exclusive maps and 7 different modes.
- Use your customized weapons to move up an addictive leaderboard with more than just ranks.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
Minor bug fixes.
- “APK” install it on your device.
- “com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM3HM” folder “android / obb” copy into.
- Enter the game.
Enemy AI is not the best you’ve ever seen, but that simplicity makes the campaign mode to be a good way to practice to enter the big point of the game: Multiplayer.
MC3: Fallen Nation features the best multiplayer experience for an Android game we’ve ever played.
Online mutltiplayer is the feature that allows users to take the most out of those games they love and Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation offers a multiplayer experience that has delighted all of us.
It takes advantage of the basis offered by Modern Combat 2 and powers it up to offer us a great way to enjoy killing enemies in battles of up to 12 players in 6 maps and 7 different game modes.
In short, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation is a must have for all FPS fans.